Dream journal, entry 2; Half a Dream

Ugandan women, or rather, women of Ugandan origin living in the UK have been found after years of going missing. They each have two babies. Their captor was using them for procreation.

I can't remember the rest.
Apparently there's dream filters?

Another half dream, the next day;

I woke up at around 4am after dreaming that I was hiding from someone or something and had been living in the back of a truck and later in the basement of a stranger.
I even dug a hole in the ground to jump into when visitors came.

But everywhere seemed so risky and public transport was a nightmare because anybody could recognise me and I needed to not be recognized At one point someone offered to fly me out of the bush hideout in a mini boat plane which didn't look so safe. It was blue and looked like a kid's toy.
There were heavy emotions and lots of things at stake that I can't remember. I just know I was scared. And I was looking for help. And once in a while somebody helped, but once in a while someone (targeting me) almost found me.

There was a boy biker who later hid me in the back of his house and made his little brother cook for me because his little brother wanted me to cook since I was the stranger living in their space. But this guy treated me real well  and made me feel at home even when I was terrified of just being.

He spied on his guests for me to hear if any of them were asking about me while talking to his little brother or sister.

I experienced so much but there's just broken pieces left in my mind, a few colors here and there, and mostly just feelings from the experience, not the full images.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When the dead help with fiction.

The Lovely Ghosts Of Bagamoyo

YOU AND I